The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Due to rapid growth and an increase in sales our client is looking for excellent Customer Service Advisor's to join them on a temp to perm basis during weekends.
As a multi-channel retailer they service their customer's in-store, on-line and by mail order and operate all over the globe and are looking for enthusiastic people who are immediately available to join their team.
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £9.56 per hour (£11.47 per hour after 11pm)
Hours: Starting any time from 6pm onwards eg. 6pm to 6am or 9pm to 6am, Saturday and Sunday (There is flexibility with start times for these shifts)
The job will involve...
- Answering all inbound calls from customers to place orders
- Managing queries and resolving issues or complaints
- Ensuring all systems are updated accordingly
- Building rapport with customers via effective communication on all levels
- Responding to customer's emails, making the necessary outbound calls to resolve any issues
- Dealing with administrative tasks to support the wider customer service team
- Working within key targets set by your Team Leader
The Person will...
- Have experience in providing excellent front line customer service
- Have experience of working within a Contact Centre or similar
- Have an understanding of what makes excellent customer service
- Have a desire to go above and beyond for customers
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a good standard of IT skills
- Have flexibility regarding working hours.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Have a 'Can do' attitude
Due to shift finishing times, please ensure that you have transport to get home.
Assessment Centre to be held on Tuesday 9 th July.
Applicants MUST be available to start on the 15 th July and complete two weeks full training.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169