The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have proven Warehouse Team Leader experience?
Are you committed and dedicated to getting the job done?
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Team Leader on a Permanent basis. The main part of this great role will be to oversee and co-ordinate all daily warehousing activities, with a goal to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations.
Position: Warehouse Team Leader
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm or 9.30am-6pm
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 per annum DOE
The job will involve...
- Achieving high levels of service through hands-on management within the areas of goods receipt, picking, dispatching, re-work, and assuring quality of goods to the Customer
- Measuring and reporting warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organising and maintaining stock and storage areas
- Ensuring shipment's, inventory transaction's and returns management are dealt with accuracy, using WMS and Hand Scanning functions
- Communicating job expectations and coaching employees
- Providing on-the job training and specific work instructions, updating staff training records
- Coordinating staffing levels and assign daily workload
- Liaising with internal customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Identifying areas of improvement and establishing innovative work procedures and practices
- Conferring and coordinating activities with other departments.
The Person will...
- Have proven Warehouse Team Leading experience
- Be highly effective in supervising a team on a day to day basis
- Have knowledge of warehouse software packages to include SAP and MS Office
- Have the ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Have hands-on commitment to getting the job done and be a people motivator
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169