The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Temp to Perm
£13.33 - £14.36 per hour, depending on experience
You will work for 5 days between Monday and Saturday on a rota, your hours of work will be 2pm-10pm.
Are you an experienced and motivated individual with a passion for warehouse management?
Are you looking for your next long-term career move and keen to join a business at a pivotal point in their growth plans?
Our Bedford based client are currently seeking a skilled Warehouse Supervisor to confidently lead their warehouse operations, with key management experience and proven track record of industrial success.
* Oversee day-to-day warehouse activities, ensuring efficiency, accuracy, and safety.
* Lead and motivate a team of warehouse staff to achieve operational goals.
* Implement and enforce standard operating procedures (SOPs) to optimize workflow.
* Monitor inventory levels, conduct regular audits, and coordinate stock replenishment.
* Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless cross-functional operations.
* Foster a culture of safety and compliance with health and safety regulations.
* Train and develop staff to enhance their skills and performance.
* Utilise warehouse management systems to track and manage inventory.
* Proven experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role.
* Strong leadership and organisational skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
* Proficient in using warehouse management systems.
* Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
* Ability to problem-solve and make sound decisions.
* Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity and have the experience listed above, please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply below.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!