The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for an additional Coordinator to join their successful team, due to growth.
You will be part of a Medical training company who are responsible for
delivering services across the UK to healthcare professionals.
Responsible for ensuring the smooth booking, coordination and logistics of training courses.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Generating quotes according to client's needs (contract and non-contract) and allocating instructors.
* Liaising with clients, generating leads, up and cross selling.
* Manages all training equipment logistics, courier booking, stock and ordering of all consumables. Sourcing the best quality and most cost effective.
* Develop and manage the stock database to ensure all stock can be tracked.
* Ensure all Trainers have the training equipment they need before a booking.
* Co-ordinates annual stock take (Saturday once a year)
* Ensure all stock and equipment is always kept in order within the office. Sometimes finding a safe home.
* Create digital training packs and complete post course training audits.
* Booking of hotels and event spaces.
* Communicating regularly with instructors regarding their allocated work and issuing weekly work schedules.
* Handling email and telephone enquiries to ensure clients receive a prompt and professional response as part of the customer care team.
* Maintaining an accurate training calendar.
* Participate in weekly operational meetings.
* Process online orders for eLearning and register new learners.
* Any other business deemed necessary and appropriate.
* Experience in of working in a fast paced, customer facing environment.
* Experience of delivering first class customer service.
* experience of working with Microsoft packages and booking management software (predominantly word and excel)
* Planning / management of projects.
* Reviewing current processes to ensure business efficiencies.
* Working flexibly as a team.
* Working to timelines/deadlines.
* Clinical knowledge would be highly desirable but not essential.
* Passion, and a 'can do' attitude.
* Able to work autonomously.
* Organised and methodical.
* Effective, professional communication skills.
* Good time keeping.
* Attention to detail.
* Promote a professional image at all times by acting in a courteous manner
* Actively participate in own performance reviews
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169