The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Circa £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, depending on experience.
As a Trainer your will be the forefront of our clients industry in respect of their learning and development opportunities.
You will support the continued evolution of the learning and development function as you work alongside the People & Project Development Manager and Senior Trainer.
You will be responsible for:
* Creating and delivering training workshops;
* Leading the evolution of new training initiatives;
* Engaging in 1:1 development platforms with team members;
This role is based within the HR team and applicants will be expected to be flexible in supporting wider department activities as and when required.
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm, although flexibility will be needed to fulfil additional hours on an ad hoc basis.
* Previous training or transferable skillsets are essential.
* Have excellent organisation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Have exceptional accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to work to processes and procedures.
* Have a determination to succeed with a positive outlook.
* Be comfortable working in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment.
* Be a dependable team player with excellent communication skills at all levels.
* Hold a full UK driving licence is required as this role will cover, Huntingdon and parts of Cambridgeshire.
If you would like to learn more about this role please call us on our Huntingdon Office number for more information or alternatively send us your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169