The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Do you have exceptional administration skills with strong accuracy and attention to detail?
Are you customer orientated and enjoy building customer relationships?
Would you be interested in an opportunity which will provide you with career development within Sales?
As a Trading Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative and PA support to the commercial team.
This role will also provide you with the opportunity to develop your career within sales.
The sales element of this role will include a lot of direct communication with suppliers etc as well as some direct reporting to them.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Monitoring and preparing accurate monthly rebate statements.
* Maintaining and preparing costing sheets and cost analysis.
* Preparing, monitoring and updating NPD activity.
* Preparing and performing associated administrative tasks to include contract checking and reconciliation and maintenance of the price file.
* Working collaboratively with all departments to ensure contract expectations are met.
* Making effective and timely financial decisions.
* Accurately updating and maintaining customer PowerPoint Presentations.
* Ensuing product delivery is on time to meet customer business expectations.
* Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
* Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Have excellent IT skills, including knowledge and experience using Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Have proven record of managing budgets.
* Have proven analytical and problem solving skills.
* Have excellent attention to detail and accurate data recording skills.
* Have excellent communication skills, at all levels, both written and verbal.
* Have strong rapport building skills.
* Be highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure and use your own initiative.
Does this role sound of interest to you? Please forward your CV for consideration or call our office for more information.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169