The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our client based just outside Shefford is looking to recruit a Telephony Analyst on 3-month temporary basis to support and assist the review and verification of all telephony line usage within client's estate.
The objective of this exercise will be to ensure that client is being billed accurately by Vodafone for valid profiles and lines with BT are still required.
This will include checking and validating usage for telephony and mobile data and addressing any excessive usage.
You will also be required to liaise with telephony providers and work with the Clients IT Service Desk, Network and IT Business Support Teams and communicate with staff throughout the Council.
- Provide administrative support for IT including procurement compliance, processing, management and contract delivery as well as finance administration.
- To be responsible for the provision of licensing, procurement and financial processes.
- Monitor fixed and mobile telephony charges to ensure contractual compliance.
- Review and analyse contractual commitments for software and hardware support and licensing.
- Contribute to other areas of IT work including PSN compliance
Skills and Experience:
- Full driving licence
- Mobile telephony knowledge, exposure to Vodafone an advantage.
- Strong Excel skills, be able to interpret spreadsheets
- Good communication skills.
Hours of work are 8.30am till 5pm, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
Pay rate £15.00 per hour
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169