The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Circa £20,000 per annum, depending on experience.
As a Team Administrator you will assist Senior PA's in providing a first class, trusted and pro-active administrative support service to the Company Directors. You will be involved in a host of activities, helping to make things happen and run smoothly.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supporting the preparation of papers for Board and Committee meetings - including uploading them onto an appropriate electronic platform
* Preparing letters to accompany Board papers
* Booking travel and accommodation in a timely fashion in relation to meetings, seminars and conferences for senior leaders.
* Arranging and booking meetings, ensuring associated requirements such as lunches and equipment are arranged.
* Scheduling meetings, drafting meeting agendas, capturing future agenda items and circulating papers for meetings
* Participating in day-to-day office duties and improvement projects ensuring key administrative processes are maintained and enhanced, where possible.
* General administrative support to the team.
* Have a NVQ level 3 in Business and Administration (or equivalent) and/or relevant experience working in a professional office environment.
* Be confident in using a host of IT packages;
* Have strong communication skills at all levels both written and verbal.
* Have excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritise your workload.
Passionate about what you do, you'll want to provide the best possible service to the highest of standards and be keen to learn from those around you.
This is a great opportunity for you to embark on or further your career in business administration.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
* Bonus scheme
* Private health care
* Competitive pension scheme
* 23 days annual leave rising with length of service
* Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
* Flexible working (dependent on your role)
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role then we would like to hear from you!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169