The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Full-time, ongoing temporary
Enhanced DBS essential
My client is currently seeking a Teaching Assistant to become an integral part of their well-established team. In this role, you will have a crucial impact on students' achievements by providing assistance with their educational and additional requirements.
We are looking for candidates who possess experience in aiding young individuals, especially within an educational setting.
Salary: £12 per hour, paid weekly
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-4:15pm
Duties including, but not limited to:
* To attend to the needs of students and any other requirements depending on the student.
* To promote and support the inclusion of all students in the learning activities.
* To work with individuals and groups to support expectations of acceptable personal and social behaviour.
* To assist with record-keeping on students as required, including information on student's progress.
* Previous experience of working with / supporting young people
* Ability to meet the physical needs of the students
* Ability to develop strategies to support behaviour
* Knowledge to be able support learners with SEMH
* Enhanced DBS essential
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!