The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Talent Acquisition Manager
Want to work closely with the Director of Human Resources to continue best practice of a highly effective Resourcing function in an organisation?
Experienced in the design and implementation of a first class recruitment process?
Our client has an exciting opportunity to work in a small and effective team to drive talent acquisition for the organisation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process
* Agree job and person specifications together with remuneration package with appropriate senior management.
* Devise a tailored and appropriate advertising strategy; using the most cost-effective methods available
* Recommend and manage the process by which applicants for vacant roles will be identified and assessed.
* Devise and implement a Graduate programme
* Acts as the first point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
* Recommend/design recruitment training for internal recruiters; line managers etc
* Organise and attend key internal and external meetings, ensuring actions are recorded
* Lead the recruitment of new employees - liaising with employment agencies, and consultants
* Collate recruitment metrics for HR board report
* Process documentation and prepare reports relating to recruitment activity
* Assist with any general ad-hoc HR projects as they arise
* A demonstrable track record with significant experience in recruitment is essential.
* A background in HR is desirable but not essential.
* Superb organisational skills essential with meticulous attention to detail.
* A team player willing to work flexibly and enthusiastically to help achieve organisational goals
* Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally and at all levels e.g. with colleagues, board members, contractors, suppliers etc.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
* Job Interviewing skills
* Extensive social media and job board knowledge
* Ability to prioritise workloads effectively
* High level of discretion, tact and diplomacy
* Friendly, calm and patient with a helpful nature
* Good level of proficiency using Microsoft Office applications and Outlook.
* The ability to project manage multiple recruitment exercises effectively, ensuring key stakeholders have projects delivered to meet expectations.
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Confident in approach and resilient
To find out more about this opportunity; please call our Huntingdon Office ASAP or email your CV to us for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169