The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Permanent Support Engineer
£20k plus bonus and further benefits
The role will require the following:
* Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
* Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
* Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
* Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
* Direct unresolved issues to the Level 2 support engineers.
Key required skills/experience
* Educated to A-level or BTEC level, ideally in an Engineering, Science or Technical discipline.
* Engineering experience desirable.
* Customer service skills to listen to and understand the customer (both internal and external) and giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
* Excellent telephone skills.
* Adaptable and flexible and be motivated to learn new tasks and processes quickly.
* Able to think resolve problems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and must demonstrate effective working relationships with other service / support groups.
* Desire to increase engineering knowledge
As a Support Engineer for our client you will be entitled to 10% bonus, pension, onsite parking, medical cover & life insurance and 25 days holiday and have the opportunity to work for a reputable company in Bedford.
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please email your CV to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch on 01234 210025.
Please note, if you do not receive a response within 5 days of CV submission, your CV has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please check out our Privacy Notice to bring you up to speed with your rights over your data
And GDPR: Privacy Notice
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169