The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Supply Chain Administrator
Do you have strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail?
Are you highly customer focussed and team spirited?
Do you have strong computer literacy with excellent working knowledge of Excel?
If yes, then this opportunity may be of interest to you.
Our client is seeking a Supply Chain Administration to join their team in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
This role will involve:
* Completing the cycle of container/ trailer shipment from loading to arrival.
* Efficiently maintaining accurate system records of all containers/ trailers.
* Accurately costing all container movements according to agreed cost schedule.
* Organising and filing of Shipping Documentation to auditable standards.
* Ensuring all Shipping Documentation is sent to correct parties within the agreed timescales.
* Identifying and escalating shipping abnormalities short shipments.
* Completion of daily and weekly reports.
* Liaising with international shipping agents and suppliers.
* Liaising with internal and external warehousing parties.
The successful candidate must:
* Ideally educated at degree level or the equivalent.
* Have previous administration skills.
* Have excellent attention to detail.
* Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Be highly computer literate, with strong Microsoft Excel skills.
* Be highly organised and able to prioritise own workload.
* Be highly team spirited.
If you feel you have the right skill set and background for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169