The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Full Time Permanent Role
Salary £16.000 - £18,000 DOE
* Use assembly instructions to carry out manufacturing process steps to the quality level and time scale required e.g. attach metal work to PCBs, apply compound chemicals to PCBs etc
* Ensure you are familiar with your department's output production targets
* Complete all necessary paperwork and update databases to meet the requirements of the quality management system
* Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
* Maintain to the highest level workmanship and product standards, and ensure no scrap is created
* Ensure the work area is kept clean, tidy, presentable and in line with our 5S programme
If you feel this job might be of interest, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please email your CV to Bedford Perm firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you have any questions or would like to speak about the job role please call Gemma on 01234 210025 .
If you haven't received a response within 7 days please note you have not been successful, but we wish you well in your future job search. Please look out our company website for more opportunities.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169