The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have experience of working within the Automotive Industry, ideally in an Aftersales environment?
Are you an organised and motivated individual?
Have you worked to KPI's in a fast paced environment?
We have a great opportunity to join a leading automotive brand, based in Milton Keynes as a Service Programmes Coordinator. Reporting to the Aftersales Division, you will encourage the retention of customers through effective promotion of product services and efficient provision of technical support to the various production factories.
Position: Service Programmes Coordinator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 pa
The job will involve...
- Managing the day to day running of all Aftersales Programmes, improving performance and delivering growth
- Supporting the development and implementation of new Programmes and initiatives
- Developing and maintaining reports that evaluate and anaylise Aftersales KPIs
- Supporting the delivery of the Customer Experience Programme
- Managing regular and ad hoc reporting requests
- Communicating Aftersales programmes across the group; creating bulletins, presentations and training support materials
- Researching and reporting on wider market Aftersales activity and suggesting qualified programme enhancements
- Monitoring and managing relevant budget lines, ensuring all procedures are followed.
The Person has...
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical and data driven approach with great attention to detail
- A high degree of self-motivation and productivity
- A flexible approach, with the ability to re prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A can-do attitude with initiative and resilience
- Knowledge and understanding of Aftersales Operations and KPIs (Advantageous)
- Budget Management experience (Advantageous)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of managing suppliers and within a similar role in the Automotive Industry
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169