The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Ensure that the highest standards of customer service are delivered whilst representing the Company.
· Servicing customer equipment, through preventative and reactive channels to the customers' on going satisfaction and setting minimum performance standards.
· Maintaining accurate service data through diligent and timely use of all service documentation and technical data
Expected Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate will have experience servicing and working on products such as revolving doors and turnstiles.
· Knowledge of basic electronics, electrical theory, principles of microprocessor controlled equipment and multi-meter instruments.
· It would be beneficial to have product knowledge, as well as diagnostic capabilities.
· approach to fault finding is a necessity.
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Current clean driving licence.
· As part of the engineering team you may service the whole of the UK, however being accessible to the London regions is highly advantageous.
· Must be IT literate.
· Due to the nature of the role all successful candidates would be expected to pass a DBS clearance
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169