The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
We have an excellent opportunity to join our Milton Keynes based client as a Service Centre Student Advisor on a permanent basis.
You will contribute towards maintaining excellence by providing a first class, multi channel enquiry service ensuring accurate information is given to all enquiries, first time round.
Position: Service Centre Student Advisor
Hours: Rotational shift pattern, between the hours of 7am - 7pm
Salary: £21,420 pa
The job will involve...
- Supporting in the delivery of service excellence on the switchboard 'front line'
- Taking responsibility for incoming calls, answering enquiries or referring to the backline team
- Receiving and responding to 'backline' enquiries through multiple platforms
- Using CRM and other systems to record enquiries to department standards
- Actively contributing and maintaining an effective knowledge bank of enquiries
- Co-coordinating cross-department communications
- Ensuring the advisory teams are up-to-date and have relevant and appropriate information
- Understanding products and services available and advising accordingly
The Person will...
- Be a strong motivator and trainer with experience in delivering against SLA's
- Have exceptional customer service skills and experience
- Have good IT skills to include Word and Excel and the use of CRM's
- Have excellent organisational, planning and administrative skills
- Be experienced in using Integrated telephone and computer systems
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Have the ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience of quality checking written and verbal work across multiple channels
- Have experience of managing multi-channel enquiries to include phone, email, online chat and social media.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169