The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a Service Centre Advisor to join their team. The organisation offers great benefits, working environment and career progression.
The right candidate will contribute to the accurate provision of information via multi-channel communications, ensuring all inquiries from Members/Students are responded to directly or referred to another team.
Position: Service Centre Advisor
Hours: Between the hours of 7am and 7pm, on a rotating shift pattern, Monday to Friday
Salary: £21,420 per annum
The job will involve…
- Dealing with general inquires relating to the administration of membership services
- Providing information about products, services and benefits
- Identifying, locating and contacting individuals whose contact information is incorrect, obtaining correct information and updating where necessary
- Locating members who have not paid fees, subscriptions or declared CPD, obtaining payment and confirm declarations
- Making contact via telephone to members regarding fees, subscriptions or other declarations
- Producing communications regarding membership or student status
- Working within a team with activities supporting the membership service.
The Person will…
- Possess exceptional customer service skills with at least 12 months experience (essential)
- Possess strong experience of working in a time pressurised environment
- Have experience of providing a high standard of service with great attention to detail
- Possess experience of managing multi-channel enquiries eg telephone, email, online chat
- Have the ability to prioritise, working flexibly and staying highly motivated
- Be passionate about providing an excellent, continuous service to members
- Possess a high standard of IT skills to include Word and Excel and complex data entry
- Have basic administrative skills alongside excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a professional and reliable approach to their work.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169