The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a Service Centre Advisor to join their Events team. The organisation offers great benefits, working environment and career progression
The right candidate will contribute to the accurate provision of information via multi-channel communications, ensuring all enquiries are responded to directly or referred to another team.
Position: Service Centre Advisor
Hours: The ideal candidate will be flexible between the hours of 7am and 7pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £21,420 per annum
The job will involve...
- Dealing with general enquires relating to regional and international events hosted by the company or third parties
- Work alongside different teams to plan, create and maintain events on relevant systems
- Resolve issues or queries in a timely manner
- Work with colleagues to find the best solution, including refunds
- Support management by producing reports in relations to events and bookings
- Deliver a high quality and consistent experience to all
- Support colleagues and management with any planning and administration support
The Person will...
- Possess exceptional customer service skills with at least 12 months experience (essential)
- Possess strong experience of working in a time pressurised environment
- Have experience of providing a high standard of service with great attention to detail
- Possess experience of managing multi-channel enquiries eg telephone, email, online chat
- Have the ability to prioritise, working flexibly and staying highly motivated
- Be passionate about providing an excellent, continuous service to members
- Possess a high standard of IT skills to include Word and Excel and complex data entry
- Have basic administrative skills alongside excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a professional and reliable approach to their work.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169