The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for an experienced Customer Service representative to join their UK team to assist them in delivering exceptional customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a global company, offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Position: Customer Service Representative
Hours: Monday to Friday, Varying shifts between 7:30am and 5:30pm
40 hours per week, 1 hour for lunch
Salary: Competitive DOE
The role will involve:
* Sales order processing using SAP
* Dealing with customer queries, efficiently and effectively ensuring satisfactory resolution and escalating where necessary.
* Manage all supply and delivery issues, ensuring deliveries are processed and delivered in a timely manner to ensure targets are achieved
* Contribute and maintain company systems, procedures and practises to support the sales and customer service functions.
* Record, investigate, resolve and close customer complaints within agreed timescales
The successful candidate will:
* Have experience of Sales order processing
* Be logical and methodical
* Good with numbers and able to assist the customer in their calculations of how much of the product they will need for their requirements
* Have experience of high call volumes (50+) you must be able to demonstrate this to be considered for this role
* Have experience of using SAP (desirable)
* Have high attention to detail, be highly methodical and have a good level of accuracy
* Knowledge or experience of working within the building / manufacturing industry would be desirable
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships
* Have experience of working within a busy, fast paced environment with the ability to work accurately and within strict timescales
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Have exceptional customer service skills
* Be Computer literate, proficient in MS Office
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169