The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our fun and relaxed Media client based in the Milton Keynes area is looking for a Senior Developer to join their expanding Line of Business Team.
As well as assisting with development projects, you will take accountability for the work developed by your team and ensure the highest standards of delivery and quality.
Position: Senior Developer
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per annum DOE
The job will involve...
- Integrating platforms with billing partners via APIs
- Improving speed of integrations
- Improving the reliability of integrations
- Building and optimising landing pages
- Building and optimising CRM strategies
- Understanding and using data to highlight potential issues and making informed decisions from the data
- Monitoring marketing campaign performance
- Ensuring continuous improvement of services.
Our client is looking for applicants that have demonstrable experience of most of the below skills. However, they will also want people to have a strong desire to focus on adding value to their existing infrastructure and processes.
The Person/skills required...
- Digital marketing experience
- Project Management Skills
- Experience of Agile Methodologies
- A degree in a relevant subject
- HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, AJAX, XML, REST, SOAP
- MySQL, PHP
- Version Control (git)
- MVC Frameworks (CodeIgniter/Laravel)
- Systems Admin (Unix)
- Maintenance + Updates
- Systems resilience / failover options
- Recovery planning (DNS management, database/file replication)
(Applicants must be able to drive due to the location of the client )
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169