The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Senior C# Web Developer
£50 -70K pa
Fleet Assist is a leading provider of services to the UK automotive sector. With a combined customer fleet size of in excess of 1 million vehicles - they handle over 8,000 bookings a month.
Our client is embarking on a project to upgrade their vehicle servicing and garage booking system. As Senior C#.NET Web Developer , you will take the lead on this project - influencing the creation of a sophisticated solution and ensuring its robustness. You will then have full responsibility for this system moving forward.
Imminent further projects will include:
* A rules engine to automatically direct vehicles to the correct garages
* Predictive booking reminders - linked to connected cars and their database
* Live chat system, augmented with Al bots, for booking agents to talk with drivers
* Integrations with vehicle data providers and garage diaries
Their systems are built on some of the latest technologies such as ASP.NET CORE, TypeScript and Less with high test coverage. As project leader you will have discretion to decide how you solve problems and with what technologies as you see fit.
You will be:
* An expert in C# and ASP.NET
* Experienced in modern frontend development techniques
* Knowledgeable in SQL and database design
* Passionate to develop and problem solve systems
* Experienced in best practices
On offer is a rare opportunity:
* To take ownership of a senior role in a small IT department - reporting into one of the directors who is also an experienced .NET developer.
* To work with new technologies & techniques - encouraged to attend conferences and training in the course of your working week to enhance your skill set
* To work intimately with exciting technologies outside of Cambridge or similar city locations
You will be rewarded with:
* Competitive starting salary
* Access to a very competitive salary sacrifice car programme
* Excellent career progression - if desired
* Great work-life balance
The successful candidate will be joining Fleet Assist at an exciting time. The company has ambitious growth plans - built on their success in a market in which they have an outstanding reputation.
For an informal chat, in confidence - in or out of standard working hours , please call Liz on 01480 459141.
1 st Choice Staff Recruitment is working with Fleet Assist on a preferred supplier basis - with all applications via 1 st Choice only.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169