The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
This role is responsible for supporting the Account Directors in rolling out of various projects. This will also involve delivering exceptional service management, being the first point of contact for any client queries and adding value to the client. In addition the successful candidate will help manage the lifecycle of the project and will ensure that clients are updated regularly on the progress of their work.
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, with 1 hour for lunch
* Proven success in co-ordinating multiple projects simultaneously
* Experience of face to face client relationship management supported by multiple channels of communication; email, telephone etc
* Previous experience in mapping requirements for clients
* Experience manipulating and interpreting data
* Intermediate level of Microsoft Office packages and Adobe Acrobat
* Success in building and managing face to face client relationships is preferable
* Experience and proven knowledge in copy writing is desirable
* Support clients with related benefits programmes
* Agree promotional activity schedules with clients and drive promotional activity
* Assist with specification and design of the client hub including client visits
* Support with day to day activities
* Liaise with clients and Account Managers to obtain accurate specification for the production of all types of benefits programmes inclusive of corporate ID, content, communications and delivery
* Agree project plans and liaise directly with clients throughout programme
* Liaise with third party suppliers, and printers for the production of all benefits programmes
* Work with appropriate areas of the business to ensure all legal and compliance elements are satisfied
* Fulfil Ad hoc duties in regards to clients; raising PO's, contract alerts, client queries
* Must have a clean driving licence and access to a vehicle as you will be meeting with clients at least once a month and this could be anywhere nationwide.
* Has an interest in marketing and some experience within copy writing.
* 25 days holiday per annum,
* 5% company paid pension (after 3 months)
* Travel Insurance for partner and children
* 4x salary death in service benefit
* Childcare vouchers
* Retail, cinema and holiday discounts
* Access to other voluntary benefits such as cycle to work scheme, confidential legal, financial and emotional advice / support, low cost loans
Benefits on passing probation:-
* PMI / medical cash plans covering dental, optical, alternative therapies
* Option to buy extra days holiday
* Access to home technology scheme to buy iPads, TV's, smartphones, computers, Sonos etc spread over a period of time.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169