The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based automotive client is looking for a Sales Resource Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will assist with the implementation of new customer accounts and be an integral part of any daily and ongoing projects within this small team.
Position: Sales Resource Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Salary: £20,000 per annum
The job will involve...
- Collating and preparing data for Sales Team presentations
- Liaising with the sales team to identify missing data, gathering/uploading to the database
- Liaising with all departments to ensure that all necessary action is taken completion time lines
- Liaising with third party's to ensure that all necessary implementation requirements are advised in good time
- Developing and enhancing policies, systems and procedures to monitor the process and effective day to day running of accounts
- Tracking progress of any requirements, ensuring all time line commitments are met
- Resolving any delays and escalating any issues
- Generating and managing reports for agreed KPIs and ensuring these are produced, monitored and delivered when required
- Any Ad hoc project work relating to clients needs, when required.
The Person will...
- Possess some experience within the fleet industry (preferable)
- Be target focused, dedicated individual
- Be an enthusiastic team player who can also work independently
- Be a positive with a 'can do' attitude
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing environment
- Be committed, conscientious and hard working with an honest approach to their work
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have a high level of numerical understanding and commercial awareness
- Possess a high level of IT skills to include excellent Excel skills.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169