The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have a positive 'can-do' attitude? Have you had previous experience as an administrator in a Sales and Marketing environment?
Are you a flexible and motivated individual that uses your own initiative?
We have a great opportunity to join a leading automotive manufacturer on an ongoing temporary basis as a Sales and Marketing Administrator. Based in Milton Keynes, you will provide effective administrative support to the Sales and Marketing department.
Position: Sales & Marketing Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
The job will involve...
- Providing support to the Sales and Marketing manager
- Assisting effective administration to the Sales and Marketing team is kept up to date
- Updating the sales and marketing plans
- Supporting the team with Sales and Marketing meetings
- Researching, recording and maintaining competitor activity
- Organising marketing communications to be distributed to the industry regarding products
- Inputting and maintaining sales figures
- Assisting with coordination of campaigns and exhibitions
- Promoting a positive image of the brand at all time
The Person will have...
- Experience within a sales or marketing department (desirable)
- Experience as an administrator within the automotive industry (desirable)
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to manage own work load and prioritise tasks flexibly
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A can do attitude with initiative and drive
- A self motivated and resilient approach
- The ability to work well under pressure
- An excellent standard of IT skills to include Microsoft packages.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169