The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Sales Leger Administrator
Duties will include producing and resolving queries on sales invoices and ensuring invoicing has been achieved by month end.
* Input and maintain accurate sales ledger data, including sales invoices and credit notes.
* Liaise with customers, management, and other departments to resolve any issues or queries.
* Assist with month-end procedures and strive to reach monthly targets.
* Chasing for contractor and suppliers invoices, checking for discrepancies o
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Be an effective team player with ability to work under own initiative.
* Highly attentive to detail and diligent.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel).
* Committed, hardworking and reliable.
Want to know more pleas call Jill Little on 01480 459141, email email@example.com or WhatsApp 07958 149573
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!