The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have proven experience within a Sales Administrator role with excellent attention to detail?
Do you excellent organisational and prioritisation skills?
Are you looking for a new permanent office/administrative role?
As a Sales Administrator you will:
* Liaise with key clients on behalf of Sales Directors and Account Managers
* Provide an exceptional level of customer service via telephone and email communication
* Process orders and provide a solution driven service to deliver the client's requirements
* Use excellent attention to detail to process orders accurately
* Provide quotations to clients as requested
* Manage and maintain up-to-date sales administration using ACT software
* Answer incoming telephone enquiries
* Build strong working relationships with clients
* Support other administrators within the business as and when required
* Communicating production lead times/availability to sales personnel.
* Ensure correct paperwork is raised and signed by both customer and director.
* Organise collections and inputting claims when necessary.
* Be responsible for the goods received administration on SAGE.
* Liaise with courier companies.
* Assist with accounts administration - processing of sales and purchase invoices
* General office duties and other administration duties required in the day to day running of the company.
* Have previous experience in an administration/office support role is essential.
* Be confident with Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Have SAGE 50 knowledge
* Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a good telephone manner.
* Have exceptional attention to detail
* Have proven organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines and/or agreed outputs
* Be a team player
Want to find out more - please call now or email your CV ASAP.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169