The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have excellent administrative experience within a fast paced Sales environment?
Are you looking for a role that has great progression opportunities?
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a Sales Administrator to provide efficient support to the Sales manager and Sales representatives. You will liaise with both external and internal departments, answering in coming emails and calls and processing customer quotes.
With this role comes a great opportunity to progress, moving within the Sales team to become a sales executive so if you are looking for a career within the sales industry, this could be the company for you.
Position: Sales Administration Assistant
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Salary: £20,000 pa
The job will involve...
- Providing administrative office support for the Sales Manager
- Assisting Sales staff who are based remotely
- Fielding and screening telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors
- Filing, scanning and answering emails
- Managing calendars; making travel and meeting arrangements
- Preparing reports and financial data and customer relations
- Responding to customer's quotations, needs, inquiries, and complaints
- Processing customer orders
- Following up and out calling to close deals
- Tracking sales progress, maintaining department database records
- Acting as the first point of contact for outside sales representatives and staff based remotely
- Assisting the inhouse sales department when required
- Providing reception cover and managing the switchboard
The Person will...
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have great organizational skills
- Ability to work well and excel while working with a team or individually
- Be detail oriented, with great attention to detail
- Be proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have great Internet research abilities
- Have 1-3 years of experience in an Administrative position (preferably)
- Have a passion for progression and looking for stability within a company
- Have experience within a sales environment (preferably)
- Have the ability to deal with confidential matters in a sensitive way.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169