The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Sales Account Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Do you want to be part of an expanding business within an engineering and manufacturing organisation and team where you will be recognised for your contribution?
Do you have account management and sales experience?
Do you have experience in technical drawings and CAD?
If yes, then this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
As a Sales Account Manager you will be proactive in increasing and securing sales, whilst ensuring that customer orders are successfully and efficiently completed, adding value to the experience by delivering an enhanced customer service.
Your main duties will include:
* Creating and securing new orders
* Following up quotations
* Telephone maintenance marketing, building rapport with customers
* Attaining and exceeding sales targets
* Quotes on new and existing parts
* Uphold the Customer Pledge
Your account-abilities & responsibilities:
* To be accountable for reaching set targets and the results that they produce
* To be the one point of contact for customers, providing first class customer service
* To follow and adhere to the companies code of conduct
* Have previous sales experience is essential within a solution sales environment
* Have a background in manufacturing
* Have knowledge and understanding of technical drawings and dimensions desirable
* Have experience of CAD is desirable
* Have a high standard of education in the subjects of English and Maths,
* Be dynamic and tenacious in your approach to sales without being aggressive
* Be driven, proactive and self-motivated
* Have a real desire to reach and smash targets
* Have good communication skills and having a flexible approach are essential, as you will be working as part of a team.
* Have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Have an ability to multi-task, working to a high capacity and independently
* Be computer literate with at least intermediate skills in excel and MS office
* Have the desire to learn and be challenged
To find out more about this opportunity; please call our Huntingdon Office ASAP or email your CV to us for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169