The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you enjoy the excitement of working with a sales team within a high-growth business?
Have you a solid understanding of B2B and web-based sales?
Are you happy to work in the UK and Germany?
As Revenue Operations will be responsible for running processes, systems, data and activities that enable the Sales team to operate effectively with a specific focus around the optimisation of how the team effectively utilises the CRM.
Salesforce workflow, data administration, process and reporting
* Responsible for the administration of Salesforce.com as it relates to supporting the Sales organisation, administering workflows, processes and accurate reporting.
* Act as a key liaison/partner between the internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and streamlined data and reporting alignment with the Salesforce owners.
* Monitor the accuracy and is responsible for the efficient distribution of sales reports and other data essential to the sales organisation.
* Collaboration with marketing and Salesforce owners to ensure data is accurate, relevant and clean. Develop the processes to integrate and deliver new account data to the sales team.
* Responsible for assisting in the facilitation of forecasting, planning and other operational processes.
* Ensure all sales organisation objectives and progress towards goals and reports are clearly communicated and documented in a timely fashion.
* Support Sales leadership with data mining and analysis.
* Work with Sales leadership to provide assistance with sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity. To include helping to establish, communicate and monitor sales campaigns.
* Build Sales plan and maintain tracking systems and processes to ensure accurate and timely payment of sales compensation.
You will need:
Excellent written and oral communication skills
A highly detailed approach
Have the ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others
Strong diagnostic information gathering and analytical skills
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169