The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a Rental Executive to joint their team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will act as first port of call to their customers, whilst also providing support and delivery of their services to drivers and the sales team.
Position: Rental Executive
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £20,000 per annum
The job will involve...
- Calculating quotations for customers and maintaining accurate records for all hires
- Dealing with incoming Rental enquiries/general enquiries by telephone and email
- Arranging vehicle rental bookings, handling vehicle swaps and rental
- Maintaining accurate P11D and MID information for each rental/selected customers
- Producing reports for customers and arranging vehicle terminations
- Managing and processing damage claims with third parties
- Processing traffic violation, parking charge fines and obtaining mileage readings
- Checking purchase invoices/credit notes and any queries of these where necessary
- Accurately producing sales invoices/credit notes to our customers
- Acting as an ambassador for the company at all times
- Providing comprehensive support to the field sales managers
The Person will...
- Have a flexible, motivated and 'Can do' approach to their work
- Have the ability to build effective working relationships and be a team player
- Be a confident, proactive and dynamic individual with a high level of energy for work
- Possess excellent organisational skills alongside great attention to detail
- Have the ability to work to deadlines, contributing effectively in a fast paced environment
- Have great problem solving skills
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a basic standard of mathematical and good verbal and written skills
- Have a good standard of IT skills
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169