The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Relationship Manager - MUST HAVE ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
Working 38 hours week Monday - Thursday 8.00 - 4.30pm with 30 minute lunch break and Friday 8.00 - 2.00.
* Ensures that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services and that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements.
* Works with clients to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities.
* Consults with other team members (project management/services/support/customer care) to be sure mutual objectives are met.
* To lead the strategic development of the client relationship function, addressing business requirements and goals.
* Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function whilst providing both management and technical leadership.
* You will be responsible for all international client-facing work and management of client relationships.
* Regularly review and segment the customer base to determine the appropriate level of relationship management effort to be applied to each customer bearing in mind available resources.
* Identify and work with the relevant account manager to manage the relationships.
* Meet regularly with key customers and account managers to identify risks, issues and opportunities for improvement / additional value add.
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies. Working closely with Account Managers.
* Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services and supporting customers, ensuring expectations are met and maintained.
* Alerting the account managers to opportunities for further sales within key clients. Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
* Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
* Achieving client relationship targets and KPI's as set by the General Manager or Commercial Manager.
* Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by customers. Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
* Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
* Proven influential and accomplished negotiator who can create, manage and develop effective working relationships with both internal teams and essentially highly demanding customers.
* Proven experience both operational and relationship/account management experience where you can demonstrate how and where you have added value to both your business and your customer.
* Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
* Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
* Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships. Customer service/account management.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169