The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
* Answer the telephone and deal with patient enquiries in a positive, efficient and friendly manner
* Receive and deal with patients and visitors in a pleasant and prompt manner
* Notify dentists/hygienists of patients' arrivals
* Schedule patient appointments in accordance with the practice policies and keep records of all appointments and remind patients of their appointments as required
* Prepare day sheets for each dentist/hygienist/therapist the day before
* Collect and record patient payments and pursue any debts in accordance with the practice payments policy
* Maintain the patient records to ensure they are completed correctly before filing them securely Follow computer procedures to ensure that patient records are properly maintained
* Liaise with dental laboratories, suppliers and other organisations as required, keeping records of laboratory work in and out
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169