The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Role: Quality Coordinator
Location: Sandy, Bedfordshire - with responsibility for several sites across Bedfordshire, Northants, Cambs. (Car provided)
* Manage the contra charging procedure to ensure identification and recovery of costs.
* Ensure Subcontractor & Supplier performance in line with contractual & Customer Care Charter requirements.
* Manage the Customer Care budget and report monthly KPIs and cost analysis.
* Provide reports highlighting repeat build failures, non-performance of sub-contractors including liaison with all departments to avoid future occurrences.
* Produce monthly Board Report to the agreed template and timetable.
* Ensure Administrators adhere to guidelines for chargeable works.
* Ensure timely approval of overtime, expenses and mileage.
* Ensure team accurately record customer information and supporting evidence.
* Identify ways to reduce costs and improve service levels.
* Lead Customer Care team - developing and maintaining strong working relationships.
* Establish, manage and maintain positive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve goals.
* Provide a cohesive and encouraging approach to team working.
* Provide support, training and development for the admin team in day to day aspects of their roles.
* Monitor attendance, holiday and sickness
* Carry out PPR's and 1:1's for the administration team and set and monitor targets.
* Identify wider training needs and request training as necessary.
* Ensure the smooth running of the administration team by chairing regular meetings.
* Encourage and cultivate an environment of open and honest communication within the team when raising concerns and voicing ideas.
* Supervise and monitor workloads.
* Ensure professional, positive and enthusiastic communication when handling escalated complaints.
* Work with the Customer Care Manager and team to improve the customer journey.
* Escalate complaints as necessary.
* Actively encourage interdepartmental collaboration to ensure service to the highest standards.
* Set and maintain high standards for performance and productivity.
* Take action in a prompt and professional manner.
* Set SMART targets.
* Take action to improve performance.
* Ensure Customer Service Satisfaction targets are met.
* Previous customer care and finance experience is preferential.
* You will be commercially aware with excellent organisational skills.
* You must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and customer focussed.
* You must be numerate with good IT Skills.
* You should have leadership skills (control and management of employees) and a proven track record in successfully managing a team.
* You should be ambitious with high aspirations.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169