The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
As a Project Support Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Project Managers in the smooth running of Projects, by providing office support.
What you can expect
You will also be responsible for:
* Supporting the initiation of the production and fabrication, completing factory action requests.
* Coordinating the delivery of materials and equipment to site in time as to specification.
* Monitoring costs through the project, working alongside the Project Manager to understand any increased costs outside project quotes.
* Requesting labour from central resource, ensuring days requested are within accepted quote costs.
* Alongside Project Managers, work with customers to ensure satisfaction and deal with any customer complaints.
In addition, you will be expected to check and raise invoices, provide any needed advice for customers and ensure administration and systems are kept up-to-date.
What we expect
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a customer service, customer support or project support role. As you will mainly be dealing with the Project Managers to ensure a smooth running on the Projects, you will be organised, have good time management skills and be able to handle multiple enquiries at one time.
You will have strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication as well as a good commercial awareness. You will have previous experience of working with SAP and have strong IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169