The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Your day-to-day tasks will include, aluminium fabrication of doors, screens, and associated components using hand tools, routing equipment, punch tools and radial bench saws.
* Fabrication involves cutting aluminium profiles to size and routing or punching out holes for locking mechanisms or other components, prior to full assembly.
* Effectively maintain production stock levels to reduce holdings without effecting productivity.
* Monitor and control machinery maintenance to ensure H&S aspects are adhered too.
Expected Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience of working within a fast paced Aluminium fabrication environment with good attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* You will be able to take ownership of both build time and quality requirements
* Certain products are made using technical drawings the ability to read these would be an advantage.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8.00 to 17.00
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169