The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Perform duties in line with set operating procedures and works instructions
* Ensure all quality requirements are adhered to
* Complete quality checks and procedures on every product
* Produce each component to acceptable standards and with minimal breakages
* Adhere to all safety procedures
* Use appropriate PPE for each area as highlighted in the risk assessment
The successful candidate:
* Experience in quality control
* Experienced in the use of hand tools and power tools
* Ability to work within strict tolerances
* Experience of working within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment
* Quality conscious
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169