The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Production Operatives Wanted!
Do you enjoy physical work and working as part of a team? This may be the position you have been waiting for!
Competitive Salary and Company Benefits
We are seeking additional Production Operatives for our Shefford based client to help them to meet their customers' increasing demands.
You will be required to work on 3 shifts, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
* Operating the extruder to fill moulds.
* Lubricating and closing moulds.
* Stacking products onto pallets and banding loads.
* Opening moulds and preparing them for re-filling.
* Basic maintenance of production equipment; cleaning of equipment and moulds.
* Accurate completion of shift sheets, and 'WMS' paperwork.
* Product inspection and accurate interpretation of Quality Standards.
* General housekeeping duties to maintain a clean, tidy and safe environment.
* Routine weekly technical tasks, e.g. calibration.
* Using the computer system for which training will be given.
* Compliance with Health and Safety.
You will be physically fit and work well in a team. You will have the ability to learn technical information to understand the production process fully. You will comply with the Health & Safety Regulations and our Company standards at all times. Computer skills are required.
Working hours are 37.5hours per week, Monday to Friday, on rotating shifts 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm. You must be prepared to work a Nightshift too which operates from 10pm-6am on a set period basis. A nightshift premium of one third is paid for hours worked. Some flexibility will be required.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169