The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Line Leader Shefford (Permanent)
Our Shefford based client are looking for a Line Leader to join their busy production team.
The hours are 4 days on and 4 days off - 12 hour shift / 8am - 8pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company where there is opportunity to develop and progress.
* Set-up the lines in preparation for the first production run of the day
* Start and stop the lines. Checking guards, blades and all equipment and produce are in place
* Change cut sizes
* Anticipate and report on: breakdowns, overproduction, Critical Control Points problems, quality of raw material and staff.
* Monitor the process to ensure conformance to company standards.
* Report any shortfalls in staff, raw material and Work in Progress / end product.
* Accurate completion and input of all KPI data..
* Monitoring and recording of all waste.
* Assisting, monitoring and formally training new and replacement staff.
* To cover the department in the absence of the Zone Leader.
* Monitor personal hygiene and PPE compliance.
* Effectively comply with all Company Policies and Procedures e.g. Health & Safety, Training & Development,
Quality, Disciplinary & Grievance and Sickness & Absence.
* Ensure that company quality and food hygiene standards and procedures are strictly adhered to at all times.
* Awareness of customer requirements.
* Ensure the best interests of the company are maintained at all times.
* Encourage and motivate staff to work at consistently high standards.
* To carry out any reasonable request to ensure the smooth running of the business
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please call Stacey or Kristie on 01767 316767 - or email: email@example.com
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169