The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our creative and expanding Milton Keynes based client is looking a Product Manager on a permanent basis to join the team.
Position: Product Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: Dependant on Experience
The job will involve...
- Working with other stakeholders to define the product, aligning products and services
- Generating product requirements
- Taking overall responsibility for the Product Development process
- Determining product specifications and production timetables
- Determining pricing of products and organising time-integrated plans for the product introduction
- Managing the products and services for all accounts or specific areas when required
- Maintaining the product offering to deliver against pre agreed criteria
- Maintaining an innovative and dynamic approach to problem resolution
- Working in conjunction with stakeholders to deliver cross-product synergies
The Person will...
- Possess proven experience in a product owner based role, managing multiple projects at any one time
- Proven experience of seeing products through design, development and delivery
- Possess experience of working within the aligned product category / market is preferable
- Have experience of working successfully with accrediting and regulatory bodies and implementing associated programmes.
- Possess strong influencing and communication skills alongside good business acumen
- Have the ability to analyse data, look for trends in the market and gain research in to band users' opinions and behaviour
- Be decisive, visionary, a good collaborator whilst leading in a diplomatic way
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to work in-depth across different functions
- Be an organized individual, able to work to tight deadlines
- Have the ability to communicate in a strong, clear manner whilst negotiation and persuading.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169