The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Procurement & Invoicing Administrator
12 month fixed term contract
Salary - £20,600 per annum, pro rata
As a Procurement and Invoicing Administrator you'll provide support to our Managers with an emphasis on acquiring goods and services through the use of SAP. You'll also assist field resources with the value for money product and service delivery offerings.
This 12 month fixed term opportunity represents a great opportunity which could lead to you establishing a career within Procurement.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Actioning any purchasing / SAP requirements and collate information as required
* Ensuring purchasing requests follow appropriate procurement policies and procedures in all cases.
* Ensuring framework suppliers are used whenever possible in order to maximise procurement benefits.
* Maintaining SAP system to ensure prompt invoice payment upon receipt keeping workflow up to date
* Monthly Accruals reporting to the Finance Team by the accounting period cut-off date.
For this opportunity you will need to be comfortable on SAP with experience of SAP Procurement.
You'll need good communication and engagement skills along with the confidence and ability to deal with suppliers and people at all levels.
Employees are important to our client and they want to make sure that they reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
* Bonus scheme
* Private health care
* Competitive pension scheme
* 23 days annual leave rising with length of service
* Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
* Flexible working (dependent on your role)
* Plus lots more!
* Learning and development opportunities for employees making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential.
For more information call our Huntingdon Office NOW!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169