The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Working in partnership with our prestigious Huntingdon client we are recruiting for a CLAIMS HANDLER.
Due to our client's success they are expanding their team and we are recruiting to add to their existing staff; many of whom are long-serving and all of which are truly valued. Our client has an enviable reputation within their industry; one that is built on the success of their staff.
On offer is a fantastic working environment and a supportive team culture where you can make a difference. One where you are rewarded for your commitment both to the company and your role: not just with a highly competitive salary but with generous holiday and benefits package.
Working hours are Monday - Friday across 8 am - 6.15 pm . You would also be required to work on a rota basis out of hours to answer any customer queries.
This role will involve:
- Dealing with the full process of a claim.
- Providing support to customers throughout the claim procedure.
- Assisting other colleagues/departments as and when required.
- Attending client visits when necessary.
- Maintenance of your own and the team's portfolio.
- Working towards and achieving own targets.
- Handling telephone enquiries and reviewing claims.
- Producing and maintaining diaries for clients and insurers.
For consideration for the above vacancy you will need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes at interview:
* Strong focus on customer service and delivery to high standards
* Effective communicator: great telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly
* Computer skills to include data entry
* Team player; comfortable working both under own initiative and within a team
Due to the nature of our client's business the successful candidate will need to be prepared to undergo pre-employment credit checks to ensure no history of financial mismanagement including outstanding CCJs.
If this position sounds of interest, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169