The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you detail-oriented, customer-focused, and passionate about payroll administration?
Our Client is looking for an experienced Payroll and HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis, based on beautiful grounds on the outskirts of Milton Keynes within this role you will be responsible for providing efficient and compliant payroll services.
Purpose of Job:
- Full Payroll Administration
- Assisting the Personnel Team
- Ensuring compliance with obligations, legislation, and best practices
- Maintain payroll files and update employee records
- Timely and accurate monthly payments for all employees
- Provide payroll-related advice and guidance
- Input overtime, bonuses, sickness payments, and more
- Update and cleanse payroll database
- Manage holiday pay entitlement calculations
- Co-ordinate and maintain P11D records
- Produce reports and statistical data
- Administer benefits and liaise with external bodies
- Ensure tax and NI administration compliance
- Balance and produce P60 reports
- Liaise with Finance for manual BACS payments
Personnel Administration :
- Maintain filing systems and assist with special projects
- Assist with starter, leaver, and contract changes
- Develop and operate mail merge documents
- Comply with data protection policy and procedures
- Undertake personal data processing according to standards
- Support data subject rights and access only permitted data
- Free entry to leisure facilities
- Discounts on selected retail items
- Discounted food within dining facilities
- Free car parking
- 30 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Health Cash Plan with preferential rates
- Life Assurance Cover
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!