The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes-based client is looking to recruit a Part time Finance Assistant to join their team, so we are keen to speak with people with a strong background within this area.
Position: Part time Finance Assistant
Hours: Monday to Friday, (25 - 30 hours) Home based with some travel to Tring.
Salary: Up to £35,000 (pro rata to part time hours)
The job will involve...
* Prepare and input sales invoices to QuickBooks and related management reporting
* Reconciliation of all income to the bank and accounts receivable
* Input supplier invoices and payments onto QuickBooks
* Liaise with suppliers to advise of payment dates
* Posting of bank accounts and credit cards into QuickBooks
* Reconcile multi-currency bank accounts and post related foreign exchange
* Maintain correct filing for all account invoices and paperwork
* Liaise with different departments, building strong rapport
* Timesheet administration
* Payroll and expense administration
* Provide general administrative support to CFO
* Various other accounting duties
The Person will...
* Previous finance administration experience
* Strong organisational/time management skills
* Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritise, work proactively and on own initiative
* Confidence to deal with people at all levels
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
* Computer literate with advanced knowledge of Excel and ideally QuickBooks (or similar software)
* Acts with discretion, trustworthiness and confidentiality
* Private healthcare
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for par time hours)
* Mentoring and training
* Remote/ home working
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169