The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our client is expanding their Customer Care team and is currently recruiting for a Part-time Customer Experience Specialist role based in the Milton Keynes office, working within a fun and energetic team.
Position: Part-time Customer Care Specialist
Hours: 3 days a week - Wednesday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm (1 day from MK office and 2 days from home)
Salary: Up to £28,000 pro rata
The job will involve...
* Communicating with customers via telephone, email, and web chat.
* Helping customers with their immediate need, making first contact resolution a priority.
* Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of systems, products, and processes in order to have the ability to handle a wide range of customer enquiries.
* Accurately recording and updating customer information to ensure we can communicate with customers ongoing.
* Making changes to account details, products, and services as requested by customers and account managers.
* Proactively and constructively contributing ideas and challenging team processes where potential improvements have been identified.
The Person will...
* Able to communicate effectively via different methods and to different audiences.
* Capable of working in a pressurised environment. Good time management and the ability to prioritise and manage your day is essential.
* Friendly and approachable - customer is at the heart of everything you do.
* Can take ownership of a situation and see it through to the end to get the best possible outcome
* Emotionally intelligent and has genuine empathy for people. Able to understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy while maintaining clear boundaries.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!