The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join their new office in Milton Keynes, on a permanent basis.
The job will involve...
Supporting the continued growth and development of the business for our client. Some of the day to day duties expected for this role will include report writing, researching and financial and investment reviews. There will also be a high level of client contact which will include attending meetings.
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum DOE plus benefits
(Benefits could include exam support plus a further salary increase after successful completion of probation period.)
The Person will...
- Have a significant experience of working within a Paraplanning role
- Be Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this (ideally)
- Have experience of working closely with management teams
- Display a positive attitude and work ethic
- Demonstrate excellent technical knowledge
- Have an awareness of current markets and industry regulations
- Have an ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169