The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Total salary £26,307.96 per annum
Salary: £23,019 per annum
Shift Allowance: £3,288.96 per annum
Hours: 4 on 4 off rotational shift of days and nights, 06.00am-18.00pm / 18.00pm-06.00am
Our client is seeking Packers on a full-time permanent basis to pack off final products while abiding to the Food Safety and Quality procedures.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
* To work to daily production targets.
* To keep working areas clean and hygienic at all times.
* To follow all relevant procedures and policies.
* To make sure that all products that are packed are formatted correctly with correct delivery codes etc.
* To make sure all packaging is safe and neatly packed.
* To complete checkweigh checks
* Notify your line manager of any potential Health & Safety issues.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Target driven
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience of working in a process environment is advantageous
* Keen and eager to learn and grow within the business
* Physically fit and capable to working across multiple floors
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!