The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
£23,534 per annum plus Shift Allowance: £3,288.96 (£26,822)
Our client based in Bedford, are looking for Operatives on a permanent basis
12 hour rotating shifts, days and nights - 4 days on (6am-6pm / 6pm-6am) 4 days off
* To ensure Health and Safety standards are maintained and adhered to at all times
* To understand Production processes.
* To set up and diagnose Plant machinery to run at its maximum efficiency.
* To diagnose Process faults.
* To understand workings of all machinery and auxiliary components to achieve maximum throughput and quality.
* To diagnose and reports faults on all machinery.
* To work to daily production targets.
* To keep working areas clean and hygienic at all times.
* To maintain a quality product to specification.
* To achieve throughput targets and yields.
* To complete Pre-start "HACCP" checks and relevant magnet checks across the plant.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience of working in a process environment is advantageous
* Keen and eager to learn and grow within the business
* Physically fit and capable to working across multiple floors and at height
Apply Now - immediate starts available
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!