The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you a highly organised individual, with creative flair?
Are you an experienced Office Manager with a background in events?
We have a great opportunity for an experience Office manager to join a leading Software Company in Central Milton Keynes.
The role is Part time up to a maximum of 30 hours, days and hours are negotiable and is fully office based.
As the Office manager you will go above and beyond the typical scope of this role, and provide a fun, safe and engaging place for the team to work within.
Salary: £30,000 pro-rated (£18,750 - £22,500)
Hours: 25-30 hours across 5 days, days and hours flexible. Fully office based role.
The main duties of the role:
* Responsible for all supplies throughout the office, from stationary to equipment to refreshments.
* Manage the asset register, ensuring every piece of IT equipment is accounted for and fit for purpose.
* Meet and greet any visitors and or clients into the office, ensuring a positive experience from the moment they enter to the moment they leave the office.
* Assist with the onboarding of new employees.
* Manage the supplier and vendor partnerships.
* Organising and preparing of meetings, arranging catering, and refreshments
* Event planning, from company wide to team building and social events.
* Managing health and safety and first aid for the office.
* Any other adhoc support required to the office team.
* Other administrative duties as and when required.
* Experienced Office Manager
* Firm but fair approach
* Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
* Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
* IT Proficient and competent user of Microsoft packages
* Can do attitude, willing to muck in
* Experience of planning and coordinating events
* Experience of health and safety and compliance
* 25 days holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Training opportunities
* Charity days
* Company bonus
* Discounts and rewards
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!