The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Marketing & Events Officer
You will be responsible for planning, producing and overseeing execution of marketing and communication plan activities including media, social media, promotions, website and collateral materials.
You will develop materials in association with marketing and events partner to deliver organisation's messages to our client's customers, the media and stakeholders.
You will oversee and assist with organisation and coordination of exhibitions and awards, roadshows, conferences, meetings and seminars and other events.
Other duties will include:
* Using contact management system (CRM) and other social media to create and send emails, newsletter, etc.
* Participating in budget development and support budget management.
* Preparing written materials including some marketing copy, business communications, reports and presentation scripts in association with the PR partners.
* Responsibility for ensuring accuracy in information and proofreading.
* Conducting research, make site visits and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
* Co-ordinating on-site arrangements for all meetings and events; assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and AV equipment and ensure appropriate décor.
* Have experience within a similar roles within marketing, social media and events planning with excellent communication skills at all levels.
* Have strong administration skills with an excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Be highly organised and able to work well to tight deadlines.
* Have competent IT will with knowledge of social media and CRM systems.
If you feel you have the right skill set and background for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169