The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Marketing Campaign Manager - Bedford - £40000 - £45000 doe
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager with proven success in leading and developing strategic B2B campaigns.
You will work closely with a variety of departments and agencies to develop campaigns that deliver high-quality leads for our business development teams. The role is responsible for lead nurture, email marketing, account-based marketing, and integrated campaign planning and execution. You will need an analytical mind and thrive on the challenging of addressing complex business and marketing problems.
To be successful in this role you will need to be organised with excellent project management skills.
If you are passionate about B2B marketing lead generation and all things new media - and want to be part of a dynamic growing business - this one is just for YOU!
You will be responsible for:
Help develop integrated inbound & outbound B2B marketing campaign strategies and activity plans for key programmes, utilising a variety of marketing channels to achieve objectives.
Brief external creative, PR, event and media agencies to prepare and deliver campaign activity.
Work with key stakeholders like product management, marketing and sales teams.
Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget
Write and edit copy for a range of promotional printed materials and publications.
Deliver campaign activity presentations and results presentations.
* Manage the master plan of activity to ensure that individual campaigns dovetail effectively without duplication or over-exposure whilst still achieving individual campaign objectives
* Ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed with the Brand Director and ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate ROI in line with corporate goals.
* Deliver monthly reporting of results against metrics, including use of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, CRM reports, KPI reports.
* Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns
* Develop CRM strategies for each campaign and coordinate CRM activity.
* Effectively manage generated leads from all areas of the campaign activity in conjunction with the internal and external sales teams.
* Coordinate event activity and lead generation activity at events as appropriate
* Liaise with the marketing team to ensure campaign materials are aligned with brand identity guidelines and values
* You must have proven ability in the following areas:
* Managing multi integrated campaigns simultaneously
* Advertising, digital and CRM marketing knowledge and experience
* Strong leadership skills
* Meeting objectives and campaign deadlines
* Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
* Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi task
Education and experience
* You must possess:
* A degree or equivalent level qualification, with excellent spoken and written English
* A recognised professional qualification in marketing
* Experience in a management role - in-house or with an agency
* Ability to travel within the UK and occasionally in Europe
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169